Thursday, April 26, 2012

Do It Yourself Windex



I REALLY need to find the site where I found all of these recipes on.  But I have had a LOT of electronic issues lately.  I know I will come across it again soon and when I do, I will give a BIG shout out them to give them the credit they earned.

After creating the Febreeze, I realized how MUCH money I spend on cleaning products a month.  I am a cleaning fanatic.  Its a really hard obsessile our on to have while living in the county with a small child, husband and three pets.  I just do the best I can!

I have a glass kitchen table and glass coffee table.  So I was REALLY skeptical about how well this would work.  I shouldn't have been!  It works like a DREAM!  Again, I just used an old Windex bottle.  I bought all of the supplies at the Dollar Tree for $1 each.  Total cost per bottle of "Windex":  TWENTY SEVEN CENTS!!!

Bottle
1/8 Cup (1oz) White Ammonia
1/4 Cup (4oz) Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol
1 Drop Laundry Detergent
Water - To Fill The Bottle 

No comments:

Post a Comment