Thursday, April 26, 2012

Credit Where Credit is Due

I would like to apologize for not posting as much and as fast as I would like.  I have about a MILLION projects going at once and this week is no exception. I am SO EXCITED about all of the new projects I will be working on.  I would also like to take the time to give credit where credit is due. 

I have ALWAYS loved making things.  When I was younger I would cut up old clothes and make new dresses for my Barbies.  My grandmother practically raised me in the kitchen and together she and I made all sorts of crafty things from ornaments to decorative hats.  But I don't think I would have EVER gotten as far as I have without all of the wonderful bloggers out there who have shared their knowledge with the world.  I have spent a LOT of time on Pinterest and have been inspired a MILLION times over by the projects I have found on there.  The truth is that the information is OUT THERE to help you learn how to do ANYTHING that you put your mind to do.  You just have to WANT to do it, and more than that, you have to ACTUALLY do it.  I am not special or gifted in ANY way.  I just have a passion.  My only wish is to share my passion with others and make it easy for any person out there to learn as I have from others like me. 

Thank you all for your support and I look forward to any feedback or suggestions for future projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment