Thursday, April 26, 2012

Do It Yourself Clorox Clean Up



Again, ALL of the "Do It Yourself" cleaner recipes I have came from the same source.  I have PERSONALLY made and tried them all and I LOVE them (and the money I saved).  I REALLY want to give credit to the site where I got my recipes from so I will take time out specifically to find that site and I will let you all know where I went to for all of MY tips! 

PLEASE make sure to NEVER mix ammonia and bleach!  It can be lethal!!! Check your laundry detergent before mixing!  Usually, laundry detergent doesn't have ammonia  but you can NEVER be too careful!!

Total Cost Per Bottle: TWO CENTS!!

1 Empty and Rinsed-Out Bottle of Clorox Cleanup/Empty Plastic Spray Bottle
1/4 Cup Bleach
1 Teaspoon Laundry Detergent
Fill the rest of the bottle with Water and Shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment